We receive automated emails from a domain other than the one we use for staff and some of these emails were getting misidentified as spam and moved to people’s Junk Email folders in Outlook. So we needed to white list the domain so that any emails originating from there would bypass the spam filter.
- In the Exchange admin center click on Mail Flow.
- Next create a new rule by clicking on the + icon and click Bypass spam filtering…
- Select on the *Apply this rule if… for The sender… domain is
- Add the domain you wish to whitelist plus any additional domains you also wish to whitelist.
- Select Stop Processing more rules and then click save.